Counselling & Psychotherapy in London, Camden, near Kings Cross with Glen Gibson, BACP & UKCP accredited experienced professional counsellor & psychotherapist.
In my London counselling & psychotherapy practice I welcome & respect people's uniqueness & diversity, and respond respectively to each person's circumstances. I am experienced in providing therapy to women & men, young & old, straight & bisexual, lesbian & gay, white, black or mixed race, of many nationalities & cultures, those who are religious, spiritual, atheist or agnostic. What clients value the most is feeling comfortable with the counsellor & psychotherapist.
Issues People Bring To Counselling & Psychotherapy may include:
- Relationship Counselling & Marriage Therapy
- Anger Management Counselling
- Counselling for Stress, Fear, Anxiety
- Depression Counselling
- Counselling for Addictions
- Sexual Difficulties
- Perfectionism, Being Over-Demanding
- Self-Esteem, Confidence & Assertiveness
- Procrastination, Difficulties Choosing, Deciding, Acting, Completing
- Grief & Bereavement Counselling
- Men, Masculinity & Fatherhood
- Work-Life Balance
- Existential Counselling
- Resilience, Hardiness & Personal Boundaries in Counselling
- Loneliness, Feeling Lonely, alone in London
I also offer a Counselling Directory service, where you can add you URL if you are a counsellor or psychotherapist practising in London.